PAGK 회원분께, 다음과 같이 안내 드리오며, 자세한 내용은 위에 링크된 홈페이지를 참고하시기 바랍니다.
University at Buffalo Pharmaceutical Sciences Department offers specialized Pharmacometric courses each summer in Western New York at the Niagara Falls Conference and Event Center, adjacent to one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World. Presentations are given by our expert faculty as well as distinguished guests. Workshops are open to students and professionals.
2015 Modeling and Pharmacometrics Courses May 14 - 24, 2015
- May 14 - 16 3-Day Introductory Workshop in Population PK Data Analysis A Hands-on course using NONMEM®
- May 18 - 20 Pharmacokinetic-Pharmacodynamic Modeling
- May 21 - 22 2-Day Workshop Systems Pharmacology Modeling
- May 21 - 22 2-Day Workshop on Monoclonal Antibody Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics Concepts and Applications
- May 21-23 PK/PD Using Phonenix-WinNonlin/NLME
- May 23-24 An ADAPT Workshop on Biologics
PAGK 총무간사 김정렬 드림
Jung-Ryul Kim, MD, PhD
Clinical Assistant Professor Dept. of Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics Samsung Medical Center, Seoul, Korea T +82-2-3410-3686 M +82-10-4657-6606 email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org